Thank you for your interest in Tally Technologies, Inc. (“Tally,” “we,” or “us”). We welcome you to our Website at www.meettally.com (the “Site”), as well as all related web sites, downloadable software, mobile applications (including tablet applications), and products and services provided by us (collectively, together with the Site, our “Service”). By accessing or using the Service or the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms. If you cannot agree to these terms, then please do not use the Service or the Site.
When we use “Personal Information” in this policy, we mean information that – alone or in combination with other information – could be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, address, email address, date of birth, home address, telephone number, Social Security number, and other information. We do not consider information to be Personal Information if it has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific person.
By signing up for the Service, you consent to the disclosure to nonaffiliated third parties of nonpublic Personal Information pertaining to you. This consent is effective until you revoke it. You can revoke this consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. You may want to review, download or print a copy of this consent for your records. You are entitled to do so at any time by visiting our website at www.meettally.com.
You are permitted to use content delivered to you through the Service only on the Service. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this content for commercial use. You agree not to reverse engineer or reverse compile any of the service technology, including without limitation any Java applets associated with the Service.
The Site, its content, any materials downloaded, and all intellectual property relating to the Site (including copyrights, patents, database rights, graphics, designs, text, logos, trade dress, trademarks and service marks) are owned by Tally or third parties and all right, title and interest them remain the property of Tally and/or such third parties (collectively, the “Content”). All Content is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You are authorized only to view and retain a copy of the pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may also view and make copies of relevant documents, pages, images or other materials on the Site for the purpose of transacting business with Tally. You agree that you will not duplicate, publish, modify, create derivative works from, participate in the transfer of, post on the Internet, or in any way distribute or exploit the Site, or any portion of the Site for any public or commercial use without the express written consent of Tally. Additionally, you agree that you will not (i) remove or alter any author, trademark or other proprietary notice or legend displayed on the Site (or printed pages produced from the Site); and (ii) make any other modifications to any documents or information obtained from the Site other than in connection with completing information required to transact business with Tally.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that you will not, and you will not take any action intended to: (i) access data that is not intended for you; (ii) invade the privacy of, obtain the identity of, or obtain any personal information about any Tally client or user of the Site; (iii) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or the Tally network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iv) attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network or otherwise attempt to disrupt our business, including by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;” or (v) send unsolicited mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products and services. If you violate our system or network security, it could result in civil or criminal liability to you.
By Using The Service You Agree Not To:
- Use the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or applicable international law;
- Violate, or encourage others to violate, the rights of third parties, including by infringing or misappropriating third party intellectual property rights;
- Post, upload, or distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us;
- Interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content, or (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of the Service or any part thereof except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- Interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code; (ii) making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users of the Service; (iii) attempting to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any networks, equipment, or servers connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating the regulations, policies, procedures or operations of such networks, equipment, or servers; Perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, accessing the accounts of others without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth; Sell or otherwise transfer Service access or any Service-related content or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Service-related content or materials;
- Provide Financial Information to us which you do not have the authority to provide; Open more than one Tally account;
- Use the Feature to make payments to anyone outside the United States or its territories, make payments to unlawful Internet gambling sites, make payment to or at the direction of any government agency or entity, or make any court-ordered payments;
- Attempt to do any prohibited conduct, or assist or permit any persons in engaging or attempting to engage in any prohibited conduct.
Termination of Use; Discontinuation and Modification of the Service
Links to Other Websites and Services
Information We Collect
Cookies and Automatic Data Collection
Notice regarding the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) of 1998
Mobile Device Usage
How We Use Your Information
Tally may use your information, including Personal Information in order to perform our Services including for the following activities:
Identity Verification and Security
- Confirm that you are over the age of 18.
- Verify your identity and safeguard against potential fraud.
- Protect data from unauthorized parties and comply with legal requirements.
Underwriting and Funding Loan
- Pull a credit report from a credit bureau to help establish creditworthiness.
- Determine your eligibility for a loan as part of the underwriting process.
- Send information about you as a borrower to investors who we may transact with regarding your loan.
- Enable our service providers to implement automatic payments and fund transfers.
- Communicate with you if there is a problem completing a transaction you requested or to discuss a problem with your account.
- Implement collection activities as needed.
- Maintain regular communications with you concerning transactions you initiate, such as requesting information or assistance, submitting a loan request, making payments, or transferring funds.
- With your consent, send you a text message or in-app notifications regarding certain aspects of our Service. You can revoke this consent at any time.
- Access to social media.
- Help you refer friends directly from within the app or website.
- With your consent, help you link your device phonebook to easily share Tally with your friends. You can revoke this consent at any time.